Thomas Poulet, Klaus Regenauer-Lieb, Sotiris Alevizos, Manolis Veveakis, Victor Boussange, "Episodic mineralising fluid injection through chemical shear zones." ASEG Extended Abstracts, 2018.
- B.S./ M.S. in Energy and Environmental Engineering, Institut National Des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon (INSA Lyon), France, 2013-2018
- Full year academic exchange, University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney), Australia, 2016-2017
- Master thesis in theoretical geomechanics, supervisor Thomas Poulet (CSIRO Australia), 2017
- PhD in environmental sciences, ETH Zürich, 2018 - 2022 (expected)
- 2018: CNR - Energy Transition and Innovation
There I have developped a software for optimising the charge of a solar cell, given weather and electricity SPOT prices forecast. This tool is being used to optimise the first Power to Gas project in France : Jupiter1000.
Boussange Victor and Pellissier Loic (2021) "Topology and habitat assortativity drive neutral and adaptive diversification in spatial graphs." bioRxiv.
Poster at Mathematical Population Dynamics, Ecology and Evolution, CIRM Marseille, held online
Poster at 19th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, Bordeaux, France
Talk at Early Career Biogeographers Conference, Amsterdam, online
Graph topology and habitat assortativity drive phenotypic differentiation in an eco-evolutionary model
Talk at Conference on Complex Systems, Lyon, France
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (C1)
- German (B1)
- Ski touring, ski mountaineering
- Enduro Mountainbiking
- Rock climbing, alpine climbing